100ml
Home / Small Gardens
1L
Mid- Big- Gardens / Farm & Greenhouse

Bioshock

Bio Shock fights harmful insects
in a natural, but very effective way. Insects such as spider mites, aphids, Thrips and whitefly can be repelled from your plants in a biologically responsible manner with Bio Shock. Bio Shock also works against eggs, larvae and adults of the spider mite, which disappear both through contact with the plant and through ingestion through the mouthparts.

Bioshock is available in different sizes.

100ml – 1L

Description
Bio Shock fights harmful insects in a natural, but very effective way. Insects such as spider mites, aphids, Thrips and whitefly can be repelled from your plants in a biologically responsible manner with Bio Shock. Bio Shock also works against eggs, larvae and adults of the spider mite, which disappear both through contact with the plant and through ingestion through the mouthparts.
Application
Use 1-3 times a week. Do not use under direct sunlight. Dosage 100-200ml to 10 liters of water.
Has a repulsive effect on harmful insects
Is environmentally friendly and biodegradable
Is a contact fluid based on the potassium salts of fatty acids. Fatty acids are derived from vegetable oils
When the product dries up again, natural enemies may come
Strengthens the leaves and leaving no residue on the leaves
Makes leaves greener and more vibrant